Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Does Curiosity Only Kill The Cat?



I'm having "i feel lonely" symptoms. I don't know where they arose from but alas they are readily present. Maybe it's the time of the year that does this to me? But i think it may be just reality setting in. 2 months. No regrets. Just anxious?

I went to a lovely wedding over the weekend. It was fairytale-esque. I have always loved going to weddings. I love seeing the couple meet eyes, hearing their vows, and seeing the beautiful dresses and bouquets. But this time it wasn't as magical. This time it made me sad more than anything. The "what if" questions of every kind flooded my head and resulted in me laying awake in bed that night unable to sleep. Will i be that old lady with frizzy hair, a turtle named Charles and the author of 7,000 books? Will i ever find that one guy who i dare give my heart to? Will i be satisfied if i don't? Perhaps the answer can only be found in the waiting.
...However long that may be.

~ME

No comments:

Post a Comment