Friday, December 17, 2010

Have An Italian Christmas......!

Only eight days till Christmas and i have half my shopping done. I think this may count as a Christmas miracle. I'm usually much more behind than this. It's sneaky, i tell you. Why does Christmas always sneak up? Every Year! I need to find a way to reprogram my brain so that it thinks that buying any Christmas present in December is unlawful. Or maybe i should make one of those paper strands, starting on labor day and ending on Thanksgiving day. That might send more panic through me, making me more efficient. But probably not. I am most certainly doomed. Does aging help with this problem??

Random tidbit for the day: Mrs. Georgie (and her delicious banana bread) is awesome.

Bronchitis is almost gone. I think that me coughing up one of my lungs yesterday really improved my breathing. Somehow. One of these Decembers i WON'T get sick, WON'T go to the doctor, and WON'T make a trip to the ER, and WILL be able to breathe properly. Lifelong goal. I know...impressive, right?

I leave you with this impressively horrible and amazing video. I am left speechless.

~ME

No comments:

Post a Comment