Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Miracles Are Present

Went to sleep Christmas eve night after a lovely read and woke up the next morning to the little sister busting in my room at 8 am screaming at my very asleep self "IT'S SNOWING!!" We live in Mississippi, so as you can imagine this is a once in a lifetime event. It was definitely one of HIS quite humorous acts -- seeing as how it was about 40 degrees when it was snowing and it stuck. Christmas miracle.
My cousins come in tomorrow. I am bursting with excitement. We're in the process of trying to figure out what to do, however. It is Winter in Mississippi...there isn't much activity or scenery. IDEAS needed! We are doing a photo shoot though, Jordan and Rose graduate in May and have been begging to do one for when they come down. This will be an adventure for sure.

I'm in the process of writing an essay for admittance to nursing school. It is a pain. There must be an easier way. I think i may have to spill all of my nursing ambitions, hopes, and aspirations and then add some humor. They will be reading a lot of essays, might as well have a laugh in the midst of it all, yea? This is like my life or death paper, which is somewhat frightening, but i'm not panicking. Too badly. It's due before the 15th. Pressure is on. Where's my coffee?

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment