Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Three P's

I'm unconsciously freaking myself out, I do believe. I have sixteen days until I depart on my glorious road trip to Denver with Smitty, which leaves me what feels like no time to do all the things on my list. Granted, my list is most likely bigger and more horrifying in my head than in writing, but it still causes slight anxiety in a girl.
1) Get eyes examined and new glasses (i think i'm nearsighted :-o )
2) Send in medical paperwork to get shots
3) Get three shots (yuck)
4) Move back home
5) Figure out packing woes
6) Change over electric and gas bills
7) Send off change of address form
8) Write many much thank you notes
9) Go on a bike ride with Gracie
10) Relax....yes, please? lol

Nothing to panic over...honest. It's nice to know that even though I have all of these things to "do," I don't have to worry. I'd like to worry because it somehow seems to make things more serious and important, but that's really just an illusion. God said not to worry, for a reason, which is often easier said than done... am I right? *sigh
But seriously, all of this is becoming more and more real, especially now that my countdown is in the teens, which is both exciting and nerve-racking. I guess taking leaps of faith will always feel something like this? I'm not sure, but do keep me in mind as I spend the next few weeks panicking, packing, and praying.

~me

No comments:

Post a Comment