Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Panda

Today has been good.
Waitressed until my feet hurt and then went home.
Small chats with Dad.
Waiting till my gas gauge got to "1 mile" before i was on E.
Picnic at the winery with my book.
Silence.
Mr. Dinosaur's birthday.
Short and nice chats.
Can i have a dog, please?
Wishing i had ridden my bike today.
Tomorrow will have to make up for it though.
10 page paper is looking more and more daunting.
Did i pick the right book?!!? :-/
Fable. Watching.
Dragon Age, i will see you soon.....promise.
I miss my short hair.
Almost a year since last major cut.

So, as soon as school lets out at the end of this month (HURRAH!!) i am going to be spending my time filling out 9,000 applications for nursing school. Deadlines for Spring admission is in September, so i'm hoping to get them out by July. I can overcome procrastination if i try. It's true. Also, being sneaky, i'm planning to fill out a DTS (Discipleship Training School) admission packet. Both as a backup and because i really want to.

Explosions In The Sky concert over the weekend was completely wonderful. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Going to see a band in concert generally always bumps up my approval and admiration for them. They were spectacular live and we had grand seats in the balcony. Pro. Drive = PETA, snails pace, gummy worms, rear ending other cars, God's grace, reading, silly talks, "52 degrees!", prom, whispers, G.C. makes me laugh.


Also. . . .I REALLY want to go to the zoo, btw. So desperately. Let's go.....please.


~me

No comments:

Post a Comment