Monday, March 28, 2011

Coffee > School

Here's a thing that boggle my mind: people who love school to death.
I would have loved to be one of those people but sadly i am not. The semester is slowly rounding down and my nerves are shooting up. I should learn not to panic. I should also learn to stay ahead in my studies. I'll let you know when i succeed with either. I have to find a science fiction novel to do a TEN page paper on. ACK! I am a slow reader...remind me again why i chose to take another english class? yea. OK, we'll call this a ramble and make it a day...or afternoon.

My new coffee thermos is the bees knees. Yes, i just used that phrase, judge me at your own risk. My coffee is warm and cognitive pschology is about to get conquered. Debating on playlist choice. . . .The National, Stars or Joanna Newsom?

~Me

2 comments:

  1. i listened to Stars today! twas a lovely choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i went with Stars too. It was the correct decision. <3

    ReplyDelete