Thursday, February 17, 2011

Walking Is Hard

Shin splints. They are evil and i would like it very much if they would stop happening. I think it must be the way i walk. I must walk funny. Or hard. Maybe i stomp? Whatever i do it has got to change. I found a campus bike today, but sadly (this is the part where you feel really bad for me) it was after i had walked all the way back across campus after my last class in agony and had almost made it to my car. I didn't care. I took it around the block and then peddled back to my initial destination. It made for a ridiculous yet fun trip.

I had a conversation with a classmate today about coffee. It all started with me walking across campus to my next class holding my coffee. He recognized me by my "curly hair and the fact i was holding coffee." Awesome. We discussed the effects of coffee and how much is too much, if there is even such a thing, and when you know you're an addict. He = noobie. I = veteran. I will teach the ways of drinking coffee...he needs lessons, he mentioned the forbidden word: decaf. I love coffee, in case i chance failed to mention that previously.

Also, i love dinosaurs and so then have decided for my upcoming birthday that i want a dinosaur cake. I think it would be awesome and appropriate...yea. I mean double-numbers are a big deal! The last time i had double-number birthday was when i was 11, so this double-number birthday calls for loads of fantastic ridiculousness! Aren't these amazing?


~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment