Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 50

I'm sipping coffee in my new fuzzy socks and it is delightful.

My bible study for this semester rounded up on Thursday. My friend and i dressed as nuns. Praise habit -- habit of praise. Nuns. It was more than incredible. It always fascinates me that HE knows what needs to be spoken, to whom, through whom and when. I mean, HE is God, so it makes sense, it just never fails to amaze me.

Isaiah 61:1 -- "The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners."

Isaiah 58:11-12 -- "The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.
Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
Restorer of Streets with Dwellings."



School is wrapping up and the town is feeling more and more vacant by the day. It's kind of nice actually...just quieter than what i'm used to?
I want to go skiing. Re-e-e-a-a-lly badly. Will you take me? I'll let you borrow my fuzzy socks....! Kthanks.

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment