Monday, August 23, 2010

"I Shot The Sheriff, But I Did Not Shoot The Deputy...."


Wake up.
Get coffee.
Head to school.
Sit through 3 classes.
Eat lunch at the parent's house.
Head back to my place.
Listen to fun musics.
Get pulled over.
Get a ticket.
Arrive home.
Laugh.

Two words: speed trap. At least the police officer was a pleasant man. He wasn't gruff like some can be. We had a lovely little conversation and then he told me to "slow it down and have a good night" even tho it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I told him to do the same...then realized that is his job to say that, not mine, or at least not to him. It's automatic response though. True fact. Well, you live and you learn and sometimes, if necessary, you repeat and learn again. Ticket #2, lesson #whoknows.

Weekend equaled lovely. Grill-out at my place, friends, laughter, booze--wait what!, and apples to apples. Apparently I suck at that game. It's sad when the only card you get is out of sympathy and reads "complicated." I am so special. Also, the boys in our group have a mean appetite...holy smokes. Can we have grill-outs like that more often, yes please? <3

Oh also, my boyfriend got me flowers and they are so lovely. YAY.


I had a giant to-do list for this afternoon, but my ambition and motivation for doing it got swiped after getting that ticket. ha Eh, it can wait till tonight...

~ME

1 comment:

  1. :-D I just had to laugh.
    Also, can we do more cookouts? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete